Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I haven't the strength to type lol! Worked till 8 last night. Daylight to dark lately with yard work, pool, garden, job, 2nd job, putting in applications, getting my business going and maintained, and and and....I feel like I'm forgetting something...oh yeah selling my crap to downsize some more, and my nieces demands on my time and attention. I just can't. Tired. Busy. And I'm now in court this morning. Blah blah blah....ya know?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
OH my goodness! And I thought you were under your truck, lol! Hope things settle down for ya....keep us in the loop, please ma'am!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Im good. Loan paid off. Credit card paid off. 6 months insurance paid ahead of time...so covered for 8 months now. I won in court, didn't have to pay a dime. I have a shipment to make and a customer to meet after work. And I made it to work in time after court. I have all my flea market items packed in the car ready for tomorrow morning. Yesterday I got the grass cut and laundry caught up after work. And I've picked up a new client Monday. I also lost my 2nd Friday client but....win some lose some and I've won a lot the last week or so so I'm feeling blessed and grateful. Amen!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
And I'll be under my truck at some point this weekend. I need to fix a few small issues first, like the motor for my driver window so I can roll it up instead of having a stupid tarp on it lol!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yes they are! I can't drive when it rains unless I'm ready for a shower lol! I am so glad I'm finally home. It has been a long day.