Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
lol that's okay...yeah I'm insanely irate right now. For several months she hasn't wanted me to come in or she has paid through PayPal so I didn't have to come. I thought it was because she has had children's services up her butt for months but now that I've seen the damage that she has had covered up every time I've been in there...now I know. She's an idiot

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had a rent house once... same thing. They would come here and pay early instead of waiting for me to come get it. Then I get a visit from ATF!!!! They came to inform me that they had 'searched' my rent house and to let me know that they weren't liable for any damages. House was virtually destroyed. Renters disappeared. I was stuck with a shell of a house basically. Sold it to the guy who lived next door who tore it down and built a warehouse for his business. Basically he didn't want a rent house next door to him anymore. Can't say that I blame him. We took a huge loss - but it sure helped our income tax. I was just glad to be out of the landlord business!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, after the fact BUT -- hope you had pics before move in. sure want them NOW...while she's there & after...esp all the animals. You need to have her vehicle info (to track her) personal, friends, work, etc. No doubt she's going to take a hike. You can get a warrant for damages NOW, to be served and get court date set. I would definitely go after the $$$. Of course, a judgment gets you a piece of paper but, you can then take a lien on possessions, income, etc. If you can't collect, at least it will be recorded and create issues for her later -- which she deserves.

Sold all my rentals way back. Don't want a call at 1AM for not hot water!! Don't care!! Truly, most of my personal tenants have been pretty good...no major issues. But, you have always be "ready".

My goats are enough issue makers for me now. OK, ladies, WHO put this hole in the fence?????? :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I have before pics. I'm not worrying about it anymore. Worry is exhausting.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
She's being served tomorrow her eviction notice. 50 animals inside and she doesn't clean after them, ripped out carpet, broken doors...multiple...and water damage from keeping the bathroom floor wet and holes in the floor from rain because the idiot ripped up the door thresholds leading outside so there is still damage also...100 animals outside with no food living on dirt patch up against the house in violation of insurance specs....I can keep going...
:th

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We rented out houses twice and both times we agreed to rent to a family (mom, dad, kids) and ended up with 6 more people we did not agree to moving in. And then struggled to get them out when their agreed rental period ended.