Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh yeah! I started peppers squash and cucumbers last night and got my lights framed up and hung from the rafters, so we're ready to go. I got a raise at work today. Came home and washed my car and dried it. Going to try to make it to little mans ball practice tonight at SEVEN THIRTY :rolleyes: on a school night....craziness! He wants me to come to every practice and I promised I would if I could so...I gotta. Besides, he may get to pitch tonight and I CAN'T miss that!! I love that sweet boy, he's such a good kid....and I do my best to spoil him beyond reason :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Ugh! I'm so tired today!!! Longest work day ever playing catch up from a murderous Tuesday...sometimes consumption just sky rockets for no apparent reason and I'm completely slammed all day and have to carry some over into the next day...the past 2 days were "those days" and I'm beat. A 7 hour day at this job is hard. 9-10 hours....I'm too old for this crap lol!! I have done nothing but rest and nap since I got off. No garden, no housework, no nothing. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit easier.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I feel ya sista! Hope you can get caught up and get some rest. I'm treading those waters right now too...not to the extent you are I'm sure, but just have a lot on my plate at work right now too...

I think I'm going to listen to my body and take it to bed!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm suffering from yard sale mania now with a HUGE score on my lunch break Thursday...now I got the fever lol! I practically stole a gas powered circular saw and got a great deal on several other smaller items as well. Some for use, some for resell. My sweetie and I got the saw up and running and serviced yesterday in the shop and it runs like a top! Now I have to decide whether or not to resell it...it's such a cool antique piece I'm torn! Wish I could upload pics!!! Our guys on here would love it :D I'm gonna see if I can figure it out and start a thread in the tool section...

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I didn't know such a thing existed, but those would be wonderful for building off the grid!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah that's what their original intended purpose was BB, pre battery operated cordless saws.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
So I'm sick. Of this weather. Chest is tight...possibly because either snow this morning or pollen all last week or more pollen more wind more rain first mowing yadda bladda blah...I'm ready for summer or winter or spring instead of this crappy sprumintering we have going on right now..sheesh! Back to hacking...:old