Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Okay, my biological male parent is in the hospital with pneumonia, ripping out catheters, ripping out IV's, smoking in the bathroom because my stupid brother brought him cigarettes as soon as he got out of ICU on day 3....now my mother is melting down, and my niece, and I've just about had it. Old fart is blaming me for everything because I had the audacity to ask the nurses to get him approved for a nicotine patch. I'm done. I want DNA testing to prove those monkeys are genetically linked to me.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It's all good. They "let him out" today because he's a PITA. He's shooting for being a nuisance for his WHOLE life apparently. Ugh! So he will either kill himself smoking at home or he'll survive just to make sure everyone around him stays miserable for a little extra time. I wish my mother would leave him. If he had came home with oxygen and kept smoking she would have because that would endanger all of them. But, they didn't send him home with oxygen so.... who knows. At least he's not being violent again with my mother or physically threatening her like he did while he was in the hospital. I honestly think he signed himself out. Oxygen is still only 93% and he still has a catheter for 2 weeks. I just don't care anymore though. Let him kill himself as long as he doesn't take my niece and mother with him. I'm done. Period.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
:hugs I don't blame you for feeling this way. He sounds awful!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Sooo....house sitting...alone...in the middle of nowhere...for the WHOLE week...:he I don't LIKE being alone. I just don't. Instant anxiety when the sun goes down. Absolutely illogical, but absolutely happens. Every. Time. :idunno BUT, I found cabbage on sale and got 4 huge heads for little to nothing and I plan on shredding them this week and making some home made kraut. And I got broccoli on sale dirt cheap...gonna see if some of the 4 packs can go in the freezer. IF I don't sit here and eat it all...I really hate being alone *sigh*

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
F I don't sit here and eat it all...I really hate being alone *sigh*
I feel ya, sistah! My DH left yesterday and won't be home until Fri or Saturday. And I can't sit here and eat a bunch of broccoli....but I got a butt load of bok choy, lol. Guess I better figger out if I can make something out of it. I made Kimchi out of some Napa cabbage the other day... Off to Google...