Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
New job is great! I’m exhausted but it’s much better than the last job, I just have to get up 2 hours earlier and it’s taking me time to adjust. Meanwhile, house was struck by lightning, blew a transformer, washing machine and fridge took a hit. Warranty is covering the washer but the repairman is nowhere to be seen on day 6...soooo...hand washing in the tub..kinda...I dumped a load, tossed in some soap, and turned on the jets :lol: I am so lazy. It’s very sudsy ;) rinsing and wringing is going to be a pain, but at least I won’t be nekkid tomorrow!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Posting in real time here....jets aren’t cutting it. I’m “agitating” them with my honeys putter....I hope he doesn’t mind...:hide Ya’ll just sssshhhhhhh and he will never know unless he sniffs his putter and let’s hope not because that would be weird and I’d be busted. I despise laundry mats THIS MUCH ^^^

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well I’m not nekkid so I guess I did alright lol! I’m sore from head to toe with this new job. I like it though, it lets me use my mind and body so I’m not bored. I’d never be able to work on the line...it’s sooooo redundant. Sure wish I could see something besides walls though..I feel caged. 5 year plan. 14 months into it...and set to meet my goal a few months ahead of schedule. I can’t let up for one second or I will fall back and I despise playing catch up lol! I’m working on shortening it if I can keep traction and implement another couple of ideas. I wish I was already farming full time, but I will get there. Sigh.....my heart just ain’t in this today. Self pep talk in the car this morning...only 46 months to go!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
a relatively easy way to wring out the water when hand washing: get 2 5 gallon buckets and drill 1/4" holes all around the side of one of them. Put that one in the (empty) tub and put the rinsed laundry in it. Put the other bucket (no holes) on top, with a lid on it. Now SIT on the two buckets. Your weight will squeeze most of the water out- no fuss.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
That is a good idea! I may try that next time. Repairman won’t be out till Tuesday :confused:

Latest posts