Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten any food processed. Work has been murder, long days, and today I had grass to cut and niece has homework I had to help with...just...whatever lol

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I’m actually on the fence about changing jobs now. I hate to sound wishy washy but the closer it gets the more anxious I am about the new one. One day I’m certain the next I’m doubting. Right now I have to keep my mind on what I’m doing. Guarding a gate in a bad neighborhood in Memphis tonight for a utility company deploying a backup generation unit. The boys are inside. I’m sitting in the dark with half an arsenal and Jesus hoping I don’t have to use anything other than my eyes :gigGotta love Fraser :D where folks walk down the center of the dang highway in the pitch dark for “no apparent reason”....couple more hours and I can go back home and get just enough sleep to last me through my Monday. Adventure. Yay. :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well I’m not nekkid so I guess I did alright lol! I’m sore from head to toe with this new job. I like it though, it lets me use my mind and body so I’m not bored. I’d never be able to work on the line...it’s sooooo redundant. Sure wish I could see something besides walls though..I feel caged. 5 year plan. 14 months into it...and set to meet my goal a few months ahead of schedule. I can’t let up for one second or I will fall back and I despise playing catch up lol! I’m working on shortening it if I can keep traction and implement another couple of ideas. I wish I was already farming full time, but I will get there. Sigh.....my heart just ain’t in this today. Self pep talk in the car this morning...only 46 months to go!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
That is a good idea! I may try that next time. Repairman won’t be out till Tuesday :confused:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
What is that? Will they or won’t they come back? Idk...I’ve never paid that much attention to grapes 🤷‍♀️

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh there were no grapes when this happened. It just wilted all the leaves and it looks terrible now. If I if they will come back or not 🤷‍♀️