Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Hows the milk??

Last night I dreamed we got dairy goats and tied them up around the yard for pasture. Then we got an old shed for shelter....Im disturbed. I dreamed about Wifezilla's Ducks night before last, then Ive dreamed about baby rabbits and broody chickens alot.......

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Hows the milk??

Last night I dreamed we got dairy goats and tied them up around the yard for pasture. Then we got an old shed for shelter....Im disturbed. I dreamed about Wifezilla's Ducks night before last, then Ive dreamed about baby rabbits and broody chickens alot.......
No milk, the kids won't be 4 weeks old until Monday and I want to wait until they are 6 weeks to start milking her. They should be completely weaned by 8 weeks, but right now, I want their little bodies etting all that good nutrition. They are so stinkin cute!! They have been out there bouncing around like two little rubber balls :lol: They jump on Bonnie's back and do a flip off of her and chase each other around :D It's SO cute and they have the FLOPPIEST big ole ears :love

James, maybe you should get off the computer and give your mind a break before bed ;)

Any buns yet?!?!?!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Hows the milk??

No milk, the kids won't be 4 weeks old until Monday and I want to wait until they are 6 weeks to start milking her. They should be completely weaned by 8 weeks, but right now, I want their little bodies etting all that good nutrition. They are so stinkin cute!! They have been out there bouncing around like two little rubber balls :lol: They jump on Bonnie's back and do a flip off of her and chase each other around :D It's SO cute and they have the FLOPPIEST big ole ears :love

James, maybe you should get off the computer and give your mind a break before bed ;)

Any buns yet?!?!?!
Sounds exciting! More snow here today... :sick

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
We're supposed to get more snow tonight :( This is TENNESSEE!!!!!! NOT Michigan for crying out loud!!! In all my 30 years of living in this state I can not remember a year that we have gotten this much stinkin snow!!! I want it to STOP! :lol: I want off the ride!!! Dang white junk...my yard is a mush pot, and it just keeps coming! :th

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The sun is out in the southern sky and the snow is coming out of the north. I'm going to have to hide those seeds (I've already hid my seed catalogs) so I don't see them every day.

The dogs are beginning to walk out the back door and do their business on the sidewalk and run back in. :he

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
The sun is out in the southern sky and the snow is coming out of the north. I'm going to have to hide those seeds (I've already hid my seed catalogs) so I don't see them every day.

The dogs are beginning to walk out the back door and do their business on the sidewalk and run back in. :he
I KNOW! It's so sad isn't it!??! I want to get my ground broke and get some things started already! :barnie

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I got better pics this morning when I went out to feed the animals :) They are still skittish but warming up to me. I'm not pushing them either. Poor things haven't even been here 24 hours yet. I kept them in the chicken coop last night. I'm going to let them out this afternoon and see how they like the place. They're not interested in coming out into the fenced yard just yet. I left the gate open to the run for a few hours, and they are laying in the hay in the coop still. They must still be a bit nervous. They'll come around :) We changed mommas name to Claire. I don't much like the name Bonnie...that was my first boss...built like a linebacker, and MEAN personality :/ No Bonnie's here :lol:

2291_goat_012.jpg

2291_goat_009.jpg

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Awwww, just look at those babies laying in the hay! They are both adorable, and I LOVE the doeling's markings!

Can I come visit and hug them? After they get comfortable and settled in of course. I want goat babies!!!

Latest posts