Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I am hungry again :rolleyes: I've eaten like a teenage boy today and I am STARVING! I think I have a tapeworm :p I'm constantly snacky lately, and everything I see makes me hungry...I am obsessed with FOOD :barnie STOP POSTING ABOUT PANCAKES AND CABBAGE PEOPLE!!!! You're KILLING ME! :lol:
:gig :hugs :gig

Love you big sister ;)

I wish I had an appetite. I did eat twice today already though. Hoorah!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Abi, I'll gladly share this big honkin appetite with ya instead of keeping it all to myself :p :lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hee hee hee

no really. i had to switch to 4 times a day eating...and drinking a lot of water. its a total pain. but if you have a tapeworm let us know - i might have one too! hee hee hee

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
hee hee hee

no really. i had to switch to 4 times a day eating...and drinking a lot of water. its a total pain. but if you have a tapeworm let us know - i might have one too! hee hee hee
:lol: I'm pretty sure I do. I think I'll name it Bufford. :p I need to drink more water, but I hate water :sick It gets all sloshy and makes my Bufford feel queasy from sea sickness :lol:

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I make sun tea in the summer so I can get more fluids in. My fave right now is green tea, lemon zinger, and hibiscus flowers.

Time to decide what to eat. I made a bunch of cabbage last night and added bacon.

I think I'll do bacon and eggs for breakfast. It isn't too hot yet.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Tea makes my stomach sour now for some reason. I tried to drink tea all last week and it just gave me heartburn and a soured stomach icky feeling :hit I LOVE TEA!! I dunno what is wrong with me. If I can't have tea, Buffords gotta go :smack I am having so many digestive issues lately it's friggin annoying :barnie What's wrong with me Abi huh? Huh? Huh? :p Sun tea sounds good though :drool

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
What kind of tea goes sour?

Black tea? Maybe tannin issues.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
abifae said:
What kind of tea goes sour?

Black tea? Maybe tannin issues.
:hu It was just regular Lipton decaf(black tea I believe)...it tasted fine, but set on my stomach WAY wrong for some reason :(