Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I am so totally about to take a shovel outside and dig a humongous hole and throw some fish in it so I can go fishing in the backyard and won't have to water those goats......I WANT A POND...DD thinks I'm crazy :hu but she always thinks anything I do is crazy, even AFTER it works out :/

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
You aren't crazy? Is that the point you are (unsuccessfully) trying to make here?

Just curious.

LOL

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'll have to do a little research and get back with you on that question Abs :p

Yeah well, maybe I am crazy though, because my last post makes it sound like I keep shovels in the house, so um :hu There could be a possibility of a screw or 10 loose there, though I DO NOT actually store my shovels in the house. I apparently have issues with language though, learn something new about myself every day :p

N-E-way...I'm about to dig a pond, seriously...DH will be SO suprised when I do cause i aint tellin him about it first because he'll probably say "let's rent a Bobcat" and I'd rather do it meself :lol: I dunno if pleasantly suprised or not, but uh...who cares I'll have fishes. :woot

Back to the tea...whatcha think is wrong with me Ab?

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Where to start...

:gig

Sounds like the tummy ph is off and you aren't handling the tannins :D I prescribe ACV in your water and more kefir! Sort you right out!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
abifae said:
Where to start...

:gig

Sounds like the tummy ph is off and you aren't handling the tannins :D I prescribe ACV in your water and more kefir! Sort you right out!
Kefir? :sick I dunoooo....ACV I can do though :D

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Or could be wacky and hormonal. And it'll pass. But ACV never hurts you, right? :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
abifae said:
Wannabefree said:
Or could be wacky and hormonal. And it'll pass. But ACV never hurts you, right? :D
I seem to be perpetually hormonal :/ I have been diagnosed as having low estrogen :hu Doctor asked me I wanted to "fix" that :lol: Uh....NO TY :p I'll take my chances the way God made me ;)

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I seem to be perpetually hormonal :/ I have been diagnosed as having low estrogen :hu Doctor asked me I wanted to "fix" that :lol: Uh....NO TY :p I'll take my chances the way God made me ;)
No wonder we get along. I swear estrogen kills brain cells. :gig

Look at the choices made while ovulating!!! It's like a short circuit straight to stupid!!!

Or maybe it's just me....

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I am going outside to find some way to get dirty :frow

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
abifae said:
Wannabefree said:
No wonder we get along. I swear estrogen kills brain cells. :gig

Look at the choices made while ovulating!!! It's like a short circuit straight to stupid!!!

Or maybe it's just me....
yes Estrogen is a BEAST, and I don't want it if I don't hafta have it :p May be why I can't get preggers...built in birth control. :D

Latest posts