Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I've been thinking lately I need a break from here, a break from everything, and well...I have decided. I have some very stressful things going on in my life right now, a lot of unanswered questions, a lot of upsets and I just need to take time to think things through and regroup...quietly ;) My brain has been in overdrive as of late, and things here sometimes seem to aggitate that. I have no idea when I will return but things just seem to keep popping up that are making me reassess why I am even here to begin with. Posting every finite detail of what I am doing has become less and less fun, and more and more a chore, of which I do not need any more of those :p So, before I get to being a thorn I'm gonna bounce out for a while, take several steps back, and figure out what direction I NEED to be going. LOTS of things need done around here that I should be focusing on, but I can't focus lately with all the "static" :barnie I need to unload some things, and unwind...I need a vacation!!!!!!!! Well...that surely aint happening, but I can vacation from some things, and this site is the first step to ease my load of frustration and aggitation. Mind you, no one person on here, more the headlines being so depressing, and well I have enough other things on my mind right now. So I am taking the route of temporary avoidance of reality :lol: So I'll see ya'll....sometime :hu but for now, I'm goin missing :p

:frow

Special notes to some before I go:

abi...I will still send you those feathers, just can't afford shipping right now :/
Jamie...watch out for skunks :hide
James...I dunno.. :hugs I can't just leave you out here ;)
rebecca...I WILL be praying for you and your situation, God is in control, His will be done in ALL things :hu
Icu4dzs...Thanks again for the help and advice you have so graciously given to me as of late :) BIG help!!!

See ya all soon :)

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
Hope when the dust settles you will be happy and that you check in sometimes. :hugs
x2

We will miss you while you are gone, everyone needs a break from stuff sometimes, we understand.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So now someone else doesnt want to be around me! :hit. Just kidding- have fun and thank you for the prayers. You know I need them right now.

Latest posts