Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
FarmerJamie said:
You'll find a way to turn them into $$$s....:)
Actually I have 3 orders already :lol: A guy just contacted me yesterday, and my two neighbors want some.
I wish I had your kind of luck...........I have a broody duck and two adults to rehome. :/
Craigslist em!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
Actually I have 3 orders already :lol: A guy just contacted me yesterday, and my two neighbors want some.
I wish I had your kind of luck...........I have a broody duck and two adults to rehome. :/
Craigslist em!
Im planning on it.......

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I think I'm goin to bed. I'm sooooo sleeeeeeepy! I hope everyone finally checks in from the hurricane effected areas. I'll say a prayer before I go to sleep :)

Later folks :frow Tomorrow is a big day!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well it's laundry day :rolleyes: ..I mean :woot :lol: Having been away from the hacienda for the last few days of being well, and then being ill for two days...it has piled up slightly. I am SUPPOSED to go get another truckload of produce later today too :hide I am also hauling a load of steel off sometime today. AND I need to make bread, and buns. SO....I have my work cut out for me. Time to get started and see how far I can get :lol: Wish me SUCCESS! :frow

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Good luck! I wrote my chore list last night for what I did over the weekend. Holy cow, I was busy. *laughs*

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well I have gotten 5 loads of laundry done, hung out to dry, folded and put away, 3 pints of peppers pickled, kitchen is cleaned up, washed the windows and all, and swept and mopped the house, all whilst listening to a lonely single chickie scream his crazy little head off...I keep telling him the others are on the way!!! :hu He just will. not. shut. up. :/ Oh well, almost time to get the steel loaded and took off, and then head to the town over for the load of food, and make my rounds distributing. Then, I have to come home and cook supper. These people will be lucky if they eat before dark today :lol: I have a few errands to run while I am out and about too. I have to drop paperwork by the human services office, and paperwork and meds by the school office, and....crap, I forgot I need to renew my liscense before Wednesday...maybe if I have time I can do that too :hu We shall see. It's Monday ya'll, and I am TRYING to catch up from last week! Busy busy busy :D I'll be back when I get back :p Hope everyone has had a beautiful day!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Get that list filled out, girl....!
I don't have TIME for lists!!! :p :lol:

ETA: I'm only on until the dryer finishes fluffing my towels :p Yes, we are THAT sensitive to scratchy towels...so says DH and DD :rolleyes: That'll be the end of load number 6 today, then I can get on with my life :D

Latest posts