Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
As soon as DW gets home, we're going grocery shopping (without the kids). come on along!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
As soon as DW gets home, we're going grocery shopping (without the kids). come on along!
As much as I HATE shopping, I would just about give my right arm to have to go right now. :lol:

she's really scaring me though seriously...she keeps bringing the chicken in here and sayin "look, that's some gooood lookin chicken." Um....yeah honey, it is :hide

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Okay, just got done eating, and teasing DD. :p Suprisingly it was really really good. She got the batter perfect..dunno why she thought it was too salty :hu It was great! I DON'T like a lot of salt, and figure she must have just tried a small piece that had a little too much on it :hu I think if she'll turn the dang birner down initially I may let her make fried chicken again sometime. It tastes SO much better when you don't have to cook it for some reason :lol: I don't ever get to go out to eat due to allergy, and she could cook a few meals occassionally. I have to say, I was impressed. :) Leave it to her to serve dinner AND entertainment just to one up me :gig

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Any chance you could use a bright piece of duct tape to mark the best average temp on all the knobs?
Visual would be a good fix to the situation.
And congrats to your DD on a job well done!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
yeah I should probably do that. She is pretty good with visuals. Her attention span is just that of a gnat, bless her little fidgety heart ;) I think she'd still turn it up initially. She just really needs to practice and get a FEEL for the kitchen and correct temps. She just takes a bit of time to learn, but she has been cooking for a while...since she was 5, just not WHOLE meals, and not many meats yet. I gotta say fried chicken is difficult to start out on. There is SO much than can go wrong with fried chicken. I am really proud of her :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
My DL pic is sooooo weird. :lol: Just sayin' I had not compared my old pic with a new one since I lost so much weight and was actually a little shocked at the drastic difference between me at 180 and me at 135 :ep It's so weird how yo don't notice gradual changes, I did not think I looked THAT much different :hu I actually don't think I have had my photo taken since I lost the weight. I should probably do that. My FB avatar is a "before" picture, and it is about 2 years old now. Boy am I rambling..... :rolleyes: Anyway, ya'll know what i mean :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
DH just asked me what I want for my birthday. I told him a pig. You shoulda SEEN his face. :lol: I dunno why he is so suprised. I got a goat one year...why not a pig? :lol: bacon=yummmmmmmmmy!! :D

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
That's great :) The more she practices, the better she will get. Heck, Max makes his own dinner most nights. If Auntie's kiddo can cook, anyone can :)