Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
well I got a few free pumpkins today, and I got bread made, and went and picked up three rabbits. Other than that....I got nothing done again. tomorrow I have no plans that are capable of getting changed/messed up, or rescheduled. I should be able to get SOMETHING done :hu I feel so not productive...I may have to make another carrot cake tonight :drool

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Hey, you helped me with a project design today. That has to count, too.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Hey, you helped me with a project design today. That has to count, too.
Oh yeah...well that was an easy job though ;) Thanks for letting me help :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Oh yeah, I think carrot cake ships well, too. :p
IF I could make it to the post office with the package that is ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to shred carrots :D Be back in a bit :D :D :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It's in the oven, and the icing is cooling :cool:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I hauled steel this morning. Then my parents came over for a cookout. I ran chickens out of my onion patch and goats off the rabbit cage again. I just got home, neighbor had a medical issue and I went down to help out. She thought she had dislocated her shoulder, but she messed up a tendon, and it is pretty badly inflammed. :( i got her some appropriate meds and instructions on how to help it get better and now she is gone to bed, hopefully it has eased enough for her to be able to get some good healing sleep! I am tired though. Ready for bed myself. That was my day :)

Yes BB, more bunnies!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I just looked on sundaycouponpreview.com and there are four coupon books in this weeks paper :D I have several of those $5 off $25 DG coupons too, so I will be getting a LOT of FREE stuff this week :celebrate That means my donations to the programs at church will be sweeeet this month! There are a load of B1G1 free coupons :woot I think I'll get 4 papers this time. DD needs a few things too.

My neighbors are going to church with me today :) I got hubs Sunday School material edited this morning, and am looking forward to class. I gotta go make some blueberry muffins for everybody, just thought I'd share the coupon excitement :lol: