Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
AnnaRaven, THANKS!! Tht's an awesome idea! I had forgotten about those...been wanting to try them out. I hear they're expensive, but they're probably worth the expense :D I'll go get some today.

The kids did good last night. Everyone was pretty peaceful. DH is feeling a bit better this morning. The older girls are still asleep. DD 14 got in a better mood when she got her friend over here. She is such a spoiled brat :/ What had happened was I had told her to take her meds before we left so she wouldn't have issue with her swelling since she had had a few things she is technically not supposed to eat. She "forgot" and I had to make her come back home to take it and was NOT taking her back to town, it was already dark and I had the little girls who wanted to help me make a cake. So we visited her grands for an hour or so, and she got mad she had to come home. But, I told her, she should have done what I asked. She is 14...time to grow up a little and be responsible for her own things. I reminded her to take her meds, I shouldn't have to watch her at 14 swallow the darn pill to make sure she has done it. Then the WalMart thing, she popped off about the jeans I was buying her instead of being grateful she was getting a pair. We had passed a shirt she wanted really badly, and I had said we weren't shopping for shirts keep moving. She got the jeans, and I even went back and got the stupid shirt for her, and she treats me like I'm just being mean to her because I won't get her the tight jeans because I personally think they look trashy on a child. They look awful on women too, but especially horrible on kids IMO. It just shows too much inapropriately. Anyway...Nothing I do is good enough. Since she didn't get to stay with her grands I offered to let her have her friend come over last night instead, went out of the way to get the child after we left her grands house, and make arrangements etc. etc. and she STILL was hateful to me until the girl got here :th Teenagers are evil little monsters I tell you...just. plain. mean. and totally unappreciative. It drives me nuts. Everytime things don't go just her way lately, she turns into this evil mega jerk and takes everything out on me. I want to trade her for the little girl she used to be...I want THAT child back!!! :lol:

Today WILL be better! It must! :lol:

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Just sayin' hi. My brain wants to explode. All change is bad. :he

So not useful today. But still adorable right? Cuz my Halloween costume is done?

OMG! I'm going to my mom's to shower. SHE HAS A CAMERA!

Posting Halloween costume as long as I don't forget to bring it.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Today has been a bit nightmarish. What I thought would take an hour, took literally ALL day and a trip to Alabama :th

Now I have the brat pack rip roaring up and down my hallway, and a more intense chores list than I started out with. :hu

I lost a whole day, so will have to do some doubling up the rest of the week to reach my goal with the house situation.

I scored the needed bunk beds today for the girls room, FOR FREE :celebrate I just have to squeeze in going to get them and bringing them home. Changes are happening SO FAST I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Tomorrow I have to get a copy of hubs BC from the Health Dept. and schedule some appointments for annual checkups which are necessary paperwork to get these kids. Then I have TONS of house work to get going on.

Wednesday I have to help a friend move. More house work, and cooking for my trip because I can't squeeze it in anywhere else. and I have to take niecey home.

Thursday I have to clean house, pack for the trip, then go to our first parenting class that night an hour away.

Friday, leave for the trip after taking care of the animals.

Saturday ALL day activities.

Sunday church church church and hopefully some rest. :D

Monday kids will be back in school and I will continue to prep this house, deep cleaning that I have put off, and painting the kitchen, also that had been put off :lol: I have to get the kids rooms organized and ready for KIDS!!!

It's gonna be a looooooooooong week, and I think I picked the WRONG one to try to quit smoking :th I am still cutting back, but......also means I am still smoking :(

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Have fun this week! Im going to Indianapolis for the National FFA convention :D

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wow, sounds like you have a LOT on your plate...just remember, take a few minutes for yourself, to regenerate. Even if its in the shower...time for reflection. You are a strong woman....you CAN do this...smoking or not. ( I am a smoker, so I totally get the quitting thing) Just remember to pat yourself on the back once in a while...you deserve it!!
BB, enjoy your time in Indy...thats about an hr and a half north of me. Be safe on your trip...and have fun!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Cutting back is better than nothing. It will lessen the nicotine in your system. Every bit helps!!!

You sound busy and hectic but hang in there. You can do it.

G

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Jamester, have a great time! sounds like a fun trip :)

justasnak, thanks for the support. I'll take time for myself this weekend at the conference. Those things are always a refresher thankfully, because I am in neeeeeed of refreshing right now :lol: I had no idea you smoked too :hu

Calendula, it's GREAT that you quit!! I dunno if I'm gonna make it anytime soon. It's SO HARD! :barnie

I'm about to attack this house full on and get a boatload of stuff knocked out while DD is gone. It'll be all out war with her here because she hates change so badly! My backup should arrive here in an hour or so and we'll get a whole lot done after the kids leave around lunchtime. I told DD to be home by 4, so I have time to get her bed out and go get the new one and get it in before she even has a chance to fuss about it. That way I can tell her if she doesn't like it, change it back, but I am not helping :lol: Yeah, that's kinda mean, but I don't feel like hearing it :hide

THEN I need to get some errands taken care of, try to get the laundry caught up again, take niecey home, and then I can regroup. Right now, I gotta feed the 50 something mouths squawking outside and get the kids fed. I overslept :rolleyes:

Later all, have a blessed day!!! :hugs

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Cutting back is better than nothing. It will lessen the nicotine in your system. Every bit helps!!!

You sound busy and hectic but hang in there. You can do it.

G
Thanks for the vote of confidence :hugs That really means alot! You all just don't know ;)

calendula

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I think what helped me quit the most was the fact that my husband was the cigarette nazi. :gig He stayed on me like white on rice, making sure I wasn't sneaking any. I was annoyed with him at the time, but now I thank him. :)