Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
SO.....how's everyone else's week going? :) I hope you all have had a blessed one so far!!! I have!! :hugs
You tell me....
I hit a buck on the way to work this morning, nice little six-pointer. The car is drive-able, goes into the shop next week. He ran off after laying on the side of road for 20 minutes, so no venison. If the deputy had gotten there 6 minutes sooner to dispatch it, there would be meat hanging tonight.

Also have the sinus infection crud from the kids this past weekend, and I have to leave for a staff meeting in about 10 minutes.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:
SO.....how's everyone else's week going? :) I hope you all have had a blessed one so far!!! I have!! :hugs
You tell me....
I hit a buck on the way to work this morning, nice little six-pointer. The car is drive-able, goes into the shop next week. He ran off after laying on the side of road for 20 minutes, so no venison. If the deputy had gotten there 6 minutes sooner to dispatch it, there would be meat hanging tonight.

Also have the sinus infection crud from the kids this past weekend, and I have to leave for a staff meeting in about 10 minutes.
Ewwww @ sinus crud. I've had it for a week, just got over it myself. Keep it!!

No venison?! AND a beat up vehicle?! What a rip off! :rant Glad you're okay though :hugs

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Wannabefree! I'm having a real low key week and I'm just exhausted reading about your week so far! You must have lots of energy!!! And put it to good use!!!!!

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wow you've been busy! Glad your week is going well :)

FarmerJamie, so glad you are ok but sorry to hear about your car and the no venison situation.

My week is going well so far, same ole same ole but getting lots accomplished on a daily basis. I need to update my journal!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Jamie sorry about the car and then no venison, hope you get to feeling better!

My week has been bad broke my glasses yesterday by accident. Then butchered a meatie tonight and it had humongous breasts!!! :ep

Now the rest of my week will be busy, tomorrow is evening with dad, thursday is a meatie night, friday is our the district's sports appreciation thing and I have to do concession stand with FFA then saturday is the FFA Pig Roast........Im worn out already........

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:th Girl, you wear ME OUT!! I wish I had HALF the energy you have. Way to go tho. Sounds like you have gotten a lot done!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: I wish I had half the energy I had this morning back! Whew!!

Anger has drained the last of it though :somad Always some dang drama going on here! :rant

So DH went to his Dr. to get his meds. Only, because last time he saw his Dr. the first prescription was partially stolen by a lunkhead they were working with, and DH reported it to his Dr. So, drug screen of course, was kinda called for. DH took it, meh, aggravating, but no problem, right? WRONG! It came back negative for his medication?!?! :th Now I personally just saw him take his meds before he left for the Dr. office, I KNOW he took it. So, DH requested he take a blood sample. would ya believe the idiot Dr. declined? First off, he gave him a urinalysis, which are known to be faulty at times. Then he flatly REFUSED DH a blood screen to prove he had been taking his meds?!?! Who DOES that?! :somad :somad :rant :rant They're sending it off to the lab, will be back by NEXT WEEK :th DH can't go long without meds, we've been through this before when it was stolen, and it was okay, but narcolepsy is funny that way. One mnute your driving down the road fine, the next, waking up in a pile of twisted metal and broken glass, or worse...NOT waking up. So it's kinda serious, and this jerkwad was just sooooo "meh, we'll see next week" :smack Oh, but that's not all...see, we're trying to get foster children, and I'm so sure that is going to look wonderful on DH's records. AND the jerkwad wouldn't fill out the form for DH's physical! :barnie

THANKFULLY, MY nurse practitioner could get him in, do a BLOOD sample, and get it back Thursday to fax to the meathead Dr. so MAYBE if he isn't too pissed we went around his own test, will give him his darn meds so he can FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate Dr.s who think they are so smart that they don't have to listen to their patients. :somad :smack :smack This guy has been a jerk from day ONE, and I think DH needs to start seeing someone else. I'll be making calls tomorrow, as if I didn't have enough to do.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I dislike doctors............they chap my heiny :p

I hope you and your DH will get it fixed!

:hugs

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hugs

It will all turn out ok, good for you for going to the nurse-practitioner on your own, sorry it came to that.

Latest posts