Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Military School. Nunnery. Totally unacceptable behavior from DD15, and the judgement of the DD20 aint that good either.....

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Military School. Nunnery. Totally unacceptable behavior from DD15, and the judgement of the DD20 aint that good either.....
Well I already knew that about DD20's judgement. Thanks. I WISH we could afford to homeschool her again!! She would SO be out of public school so fast it'd make her lying little head spin :old

I know storms are coming. I hope they aren't as bad as the last one :/

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Power has gone out twice now. The storms are nowhere near us!

how soon does school start?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
School starts Monday.

I hope we don't lose power again, it's really getting old. we have lost power 3 times this month already!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
gonna have to bail, power went out for the third time, want to leave before it happens again. Have no clue why....

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
gonna have to bail, power went out for the third time, want to leave before it happens again. Have no clue why....
Okay, have a good night, and thanks for the chat. i needed reassurance in my present state of mind. Don't want to mess up the kid on account of my own crap :p

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
My school starts thursday :(

As for the second opinion, DD20 and DD15 ought to respect your and DH's decision on now dating. DD15 ought to have followed the rules and done as she was told. But, personally, I think DD20 is mainly at fault since she was in charge. Not only you were not informed/asked/whatever you wanna call it, his parents were either and that is pee poor judgment on her part. She and her husband knew it was against your wishes so I'd say the fault is hers as she was the adult.

But for DD15, the nunnery, military school, imprisonment, trip to the wood shed, enslavement, etc.

Just my take on it....

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you are NOT over reacting...
remove the bf/gf issue and youve got 2 young teens who told NEITHER set of parent where they would be, didnt check in and refused to answer their phones. even had you known they were together they were late and didnt check in, let you knwo they were running late ect.
youve got 2 older TEENS (cause lets face it dd20 is NOT acting like an adult here) who also didnt check in, from his responce KNEW the kid hadnt told his parents where he was going or who he was with ect) who deserve no less anger.

there would be some serious smackdown if any of these kids were mine...his mother needs to be SERIOUS with this one, least your kid told you where she was going despite neglecting a very serious peice of information..., but he literally snuck out...that would be realy serious in my books
id also be seriously seriously taking with dd20, and her hubby, as the "adults" here it was their responsibility to make sure all rules were being folowed ect...the fact they HELPED in this deception would be a serious low blow (and they KNEW they were doing it)

young DD is not innocent by any means, but given there were 2 adults who should know better...

i dunno what the parental responce would be...since ductapping them to the side of the house is probably illegal...but your certinaly not over reacting.
have you ever tried to play the "silent treatment" with DD? im not talking silent to be mean im talking "look you REALY hurt us tonight and i dont think i can handle talking to you right now" and then ignoring her?
shes such a "look at me" kind of kid i wonder if ignoring her for a while would mabe get through better than yelling (in that any attention is good attnetion kind of brain even YELLING is attention...)

Latest posts