Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hows everyhting going, didhubby get the job...
and hows piggy wig doing? she have any babies?!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
No piggies. Hubby starts Tuesday OFFICIALLY!

Need prayers for the neighbor. The lady who helps me, she was sick and got up to go to the restroom, blacked out, fell and broke her leg. :( By the time I got there, she was unable to be moved. We had to wait on the ambulance, and she was/is in a lot of pain. They have admitted her to the hospital, awaiting decision on whether or not to do surgery on that leg. That is the leg she has a plastic knee, the WHOLE knee, not just the kneecap. So she really REALLY needs our prayers. So does the family, the twins were crushed, and so scared. It took us over an hour to calm them down after the ambulance left.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lots of healing vibes!

wow momma piggy is holding on...(or do you think shes just not pregnant?)
yay hubby job though!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well i dunno, her teats are near dragging the ground. She has gained a LOT of weight since coming here. I dunno....not that experienced with piggies.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Prayers for your neighbor and glad hubby got the job! That must be a load off your mind!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Nope, I'm so upset I'm drowning my sorrow in homemade pepperoni and jalapeno pizza and a cold Sprite :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Forgot to mention...thought I had lost a del hen a few weeks ago. She magically reappeared today. It seems she has been out back hiding somewhere building a clone machine, and she was SUCCESSFUL! She made at least 3 clones that i saw.