Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I spent the day scrubbing my kitchen. Pulled out the freezer, the stove, and the fridge, and cleaned behind, under, and outside all of them. Then cleaned out the fridge, cleaned up in the livingroom, swept and mopped everything, and started reorganizing the bedroom. My back still hurts, but i am mad that it isn't getting better, so I'm gonna just ignore it and see if it goes away :lol: If i survive I will be working on the laundry room, foyer and finishing my bedroom, oh, and catching up laundry again, tomorrow.

The neighbors came down and tried to pull me away from my work by inviting me to ride in the buggy with them. At that point the refridgerator was out from the wall and I was in the middle of deconstructing my whole kitchen, so I had to decline. It sure was a gorgeous day for it though!! Wish I could've gone with them.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
I'm so sorry!! Whatd they get this time?
the last two scovie ducklings and a bunch of EE chicks
That SOOOO stinks, I will have to send you some Muscovy eggs in the Spring
Actually my duck hatches out about 50 a year. PLEASE DON'T send eggs :lol: I hate that I lost them, but she'll hatch more in the Spring. It'll be safer for them then anyway.

This morning, nothing is missing that I can tell. DH checked before he left for work. He said he heard the birds raising a ruckus and went out, nothing there except the faint smell of skunk funk. I do think it could be a skunk too. The deadfall wasn't triggered last night either, so whatever it is is still around. :/ We'll get it. I dunno when, but we'll get it.

AmericanHomesteader

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Much rather deal with a skunk lol we have a full grown male mountian lion stalking around, so far he hasn't jumped the fence in to our compound where all the livestock is at, if he does i will have to shoot the big kitty.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I agree with you there!

Today was okay. I didn't get much done. But.....I didn't lose any birds, so it was much better than the last two days :p

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
in two FB groups chatting about the debate, IM'ng someone, and I keep getting texts!!!! :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
in two FB groups chatting about the debate, IM'ng someone, and I keep getting texts!!!! :lol:
Mr. Popularity tonight huh? :lol: Who keeps texting you?! :hide

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
FarmerJamie said:
someone who is also complaining about having to clean out their PM inbox and somehow it's my fault

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:
FarmerJamie said:
someone who is also complaining about having to clean out their PM inbox and somehow it's my fault
You fill it :p next time YOU clean it...just like a man, making a mess and expecting the woman to clean it up :rolleyes: :lol:

Latest posts