Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It got better. Hubs is puking, and I need to go take care of him.. See ya'll tomorrow. :frow

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
:hugs

Yesterday at night church our pastor there called me little brother, and I thought of you :)

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
It got better. Hubs is puking, and I need to go take care of him.. See ya'll tomorrow. :frow
Oh no! Have yourself a good night then, hope he feels better soon!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm going to EXPLODE....the last check my boss gave me just got RETURNED to my account :barnie :he :rant :somad and he has the audacity to ARGUE WITH ME!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! That's the last friggin straw today :old I can't take any more. UNCLE UNCLE UNCLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the world is going on?!?!?!?!?! Sheesh!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Am SO peeved...this stupidJERK is telling me he has $3000 in his account. Last week he couldn't afford to pay me anymore NOW he has $3000 in one account and "even more" in the other account, and yet....I got his stupid check back today. WHY would that even happen!??!?!?!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
id be telling him if he dont fix this problem AND pay any returned check fees youll be taking legal action...
thats RIDICULOUS!
i hate rich people who think their money means they can screw everyone else over

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
id be telling him if he dont fix this problem AND pay any returned check fees youll be taking legal action...
thats RIDICULOUS!
i hate rich people who think their money means they can screw everyone else over
Ditto to that. What's the law in your state on passing bad checks? I know some states people have landed in jail for that.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah we had a nice little discussion last night. He says he will go get me cash to cover bounced check fees and the original balance, so i have to go pick that up today. What a pain in the tuckus though!

DH finally stopped throwing up about 3 a.m. and we got to sleep shortly afterward. I felt so bad for him. Dunno where he picked up that bug, but hope it is gone! I don't want it!!!!

My uncle called and woke me up wanting to buy a pig around 6:30 *smh* Usually I would have been up for a while at that time but the ONE day... :lol: I have to get my plants started today. I need my hands in some dirt, and I need to relax a bit. I need to be productive, and certain jobs relax me, so that is on the agenda for the day once i get this check mess straightened out and some food in my sweeties belly it'll just be me and dirt and my maters ;) Then R has an afternoon appointment and I am rescheduling DD's appointment....AGAIN lol! Maybe someday we'll get to run on a smooth surface again :hu

I truly deeply hope and pray that everyone INCLUDING MYSELF :lol: has a BEAUTIFUL blessed low blood pressure day today!!! Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I love that ya'll get mad WITH me, instead of AT me when I have my "moments" :p

Buff, I'm glad you thought of me when he called you little brother :) That made me smile in the midst of a rotten day! You're the sweetest!! :hugs

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well, the beautiful day didn't happen. I'm starting to feel like Eeyore, only I wish my tail WOULD actually fall off, and I would NOT be complaining about it, or having someone put it back on! Okay, maybe not much like Eeyore at all, but anyway :/

First stinkin thing this morning, I find that someone has deleted the browser history on my computer...ya know like THAT isn't an immediate red flag :rolleyes: so, I filed that little tidbit of info away in my head and went on about my business, getting Gatorade for DH and getting the check mess straightened out yadda yadda yadda. I get that took care of, and having taken R with me, we get home, I sit down to get online, the computer is warm. Soooo, remembering the filed away tidbit from this morning I check the browser history....and guess what I found? Someone has been pulling up some nasty little sites on MY FRIGGIN laptop....no doubt who it could be. DH is still puny, no one else home...hmmmm, yep, and the boots come out. Saturday is the deadline, and if my computer is touched between now and then I know some fingers that will be fed to the pigs :somad It took me no less than four hours to have enough sense to even confront him about it I was so stupid mad. I took R and we went and shovelled horse poop for a few hours, come back and put it on the garden area before I had calmed down enough to even think about letting the words roll out my mouth. Four more days, only four more, and he's lucky to get such notice....I mean, the audacity, when I have a teenage daughter living here who COMES FIRST ALWAYS and undoubtedly...why the heck would anybody be so stupid and disrespectful, and even try to hide it...what are some people even thinking? I don't get it. He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that would be the ONE SURE THING to get him kicked to the curb in this house. Genius huh?

And DH says I have no patience. Whatever!! :p

There's always tomorrow, right?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hes earnt his "get out" card...
anyone who cant respect and apreciate the poeple ind enough to help them in times of need and put a roof over thier heads DESERVE what comes.
he as given a chance to make right...now its timefor some "tough love" your doing the right thing hun...if it were just one thing id say take a breath and realy think, but sounds likethis guys been writing a list of reasons to get kicked out FOR YOU!.

*HUGS*