Want to come back on this forum after almost two years!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Ducks can be little pains in the backside sometimes. Good thing they are so cute!

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Feeling tired and not really in the mood to do anything. I just want to sleep however that is not happening around here. Had a meeting at the school today to discuss summer services for youngest and we have oldest dd Science Fair / Potluck tonight at school. Just made 4 pounds of homemade mac and cheese for that. Worked 8 hours on Monday, haven't worked since February so it was nice to go back and see folks there.

Eggs are really selling like hotcakes around here right now, trying to keep up with the demand. It seems there is never enough eggs or a surplus of them. Sold one weekly veggie basket today.

We got the piggie moved ouside to his pen and he was been having fun rooting around in the dirt. Need to go get some free milk for him tomorrow.

Finances are tight, really trying hard where to cut corners and make it work.

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Went to the doctor today for my 28 week check-up and while I was waiting to have my blood drawn for my glucose test, the ultrasound tech was at his desk. I ask him if he was busy and if he wasn't would he would please look at the baby's parts again. He had told me if I was up there and he wasn't busy, he would try to find out the sex for me since baby has hidden it two times before. Anyway at fist baby was uncooperative again but then he got a very clear shot and it is a little GIRL!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
homesteadmomma said:
Went to the doctor today for my 28 week check-up and while I was waiting to have my blood drawn for my glucose test, the ultrasound tech was at his desk. I ask him if he was busy and if he wasn't would he would please look at the baby's parts again. He had told me if I was up there and he wasn't busy, he would try to find out the sex for me since baby has hidden it two times before. Anyway at fist baby was uncooperative again but then he got a very clear shot and it is a little GIRL!
Congratulations!! I just had a feeling we'd both be having girls!!! :celebrate

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
WOW! It has been almost two years since I posted on here, amazing. My last post was right before my son was in a horrifying wreck that required him being life-flighted three hours away and then after the summer of physical therapy with him, our little girl was born. Then dh had many doctor visits and finally a spinal fusion. Then our 8 year old had a feeding tube put in and that about brings us today. It has been a couple of crazy years.

I want to get posting on here again and reading the other journals. Looking forward to getting caught up!

Latest posts