WANTED!!!CHOC FUDGE AND CHOC BROWNIE RECEIPE'S..

The Old Ram-Australia

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
G'day ,now I know you all have some!!

Jenny would love to get some to add to her collection,easy or hard,does not matter.

Hope some of you can share your secrets with us.

................................................T.O.R.......................................

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'll have to get back to you on that one. I have a brownie recipe that people love. They always disappear quickly when I make them.

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Here's my favourite, VERY easy recipe for a chocolate craving:

Dark chocolate truffles

8 ounces dark chocolate (measure chocolate chips by weight, or use squares of chocolate chopped up)

1/4 cup whipping cream

1 Tbsp butter

Place ingredients in a microwaveable bowl, microwave on medium for 90 seconds. Stir until well blended (add flavour extract here if you want). Cover. Refridgerate for about an hour until it hardens up.

Shape into 24 balls. Roll in garnish of your choice, or dip in melted chocolate.

You can use any variety of flavourings to make just about any type of truffle... For example:

Flavour with peppermint extract and roll in crushed candy cane.
Flavour with rum extract and roll in skor bits.
Flavour with orange extract, coat in dark chocolate and sprinkle with candied orange peel.
Flavour with coconut extract and roll in coconut.
Put a hazelnut inside each one, roll in crush hazelnuts and it tastes like ferraro roche.

You are really only limited by your imagination.

TammyTX

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is something you would like, but they are really good.

Oatmeal Fudge Bars

1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg, unbeaten
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
Filling:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 (6 oz.) bag chocolate chips
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

Mix together butter, brown sugar, egg, flour, soda, salt, and oatmeal. Pat half of this mixture in a 9 x 13 pan. Melt filling ingredients and stir well. (We melt them in a bowl in the microwave.) Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining oatmeal mixture. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I switch up brownie recipes, but one thing I DO like to do is add chocolate (often I use Giardelli's dark chocolate large chips) and I chop some pecans as well. I think about a cup of chocolate and 3/4 cup pecans.

I love the truffles. And where's the recipe for ten-minute goat milk fudge? Was that here or Backyard Herds? I remember it tasting pretty good, but being difficult to deal with the powdered sugar.

Suezanadanna

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new and figure the best way to intro is with a yummy recipe. :)

I made the most delicious brownies the other day...coconut oil, celtic sea salt, free-range local eggs...sweet, succulent goodness!

1 cup coconut flour
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp. sea salt
2/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 cup cane sugar
2 Table spoons cocoa powder
1 tsp. vanilla

350 for around 25 min