was test, now...City meets Country...an SS tale

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Miss Peabody's towel had fallen off and was laying in a puddle at her feet...:p Now it's getting interesting...MR Peabody, like most husbands didn't notice a thing...:lol:

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Mr. Peabody was sleepwalking and had just stepped in some quicksand which he failed to

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
sylvie said:
Mr. Peabody was sleepwalking and had just stepped in some quicksand which he failed to
Is that his excuse???? Sylvie...are you married???? Why on earth would you give a guy a great excuse like that????

Mr PeaBody was NOT sleepwalking... ;) ...he was just being your everyday normal hubby who happens not to notice if his wife answers the door in a saran wrap suit...or shaves her hair clean off...
So...:D

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
He had sunk below the surface of the quicksand, which pleased Mrs. Peabody because she had been eyeing up the handyman who handed her the fallen towel.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Geeze, I missed a lot! What ever happened to the chickens and the goats?
guess I better go back to th FB games ;)

Ok so, the handyman hands her the towel and says, I believe you dropped this ma'am, looking down so as not to make eye contact...

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
When from behind, the alpha doe rammed him with her massive set of horns, knocking him....

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
and with a quick trip and a slide, right into the quicksand with Mr Peabody! Now Mrs. Peabody started to wail...not because she was missing her towel, but...