Washingtonians welcome!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Greg Richardson said:
Need a new work van for my Drywall business.
Having really rotten luck on Craigslist.
Anyone have one or know of anyone selling a Ford Econoline Cargo Van 1500 6 cylinder 1995 to 2002 please pm me. Thanks!

BTW.............
Here is my website........................
http://www.drywallbygreg.com/index.html
Just started it but Home page will give you an idea about my business if you need any work done.
:frow Sorry I have no leads on a van. Good luck!

Cinebar

Power Conserver
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
We have been dry all morning. Sure it will start raining the minute I go for my walk. :/

(Over here in Puget Sound region)

I love this kind of weather though. :p
It hasn't been too bad here, either. A couple of light drizzles but nothing like yesterday when it hosed all day long.

I have very little level ground and just going down to feed the goats tends to be pretty treacherous - especially if I step in duck pooh that's on top of the mud. That's pretty slippery stuff, let me tell you!

My poor little black truck is covered in muddy cat prints on the hood and muddy dog prints on the sides (my dogs are always very happy to see me :rolleyes:).

I actually really liked the very, very cold, dry, and sunny weather we had a couple of weeks ago. Well, I enjoyed it until my pipes froze and then burst. If it hadn't been for that minor inconvenience, I would have liked for it to continue for the rest of the winter.

deb4o

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Cinebar, sorry to hear about your pipes, we had terrible cold weather over here also,(east side of the mts.)lots of broken pipes in this valley.Yesturday we had-rain,snow,sleet and then rain again,just alot of wet stuff dropping down.

Be careful on that wet duck poo if its anything like wet chicken poo it can be treacherous lol

kabri

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Hey, I finally found the W WA thread, was 3 pages back!
Nice group, I hang a lot on the barn yard forum.

bynaturefarms

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hello Washingtonians

My wife and I are planning on moving to Washington within the year. We have been researching what counties allow the use of compost toilets and grey water recycling. We have not found any info. Do any of you have compost toilets or someone that does? Anyone know of a list of Washington counties that do allow compost toilets?

Michael

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Hi! I don't know the laws here but people seem to build "their own thing" up here in Clark county in the unincorporated area. Many of the homes up here were built without permits and I did not think that was allowed anywhere anymore. But if you build your house that way, when you sell it, it is a "land only" sale.