Ways to loose belly fat

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
By -- OMG !!!!!

I laughed so hard I cried. :lol::lol::lol: Took forever to read.
The guy may have exaggerated but, what a writer!!! :clap So, funny and then to think about it brought more laughing out loud.

Nice.

SO -- tell us, Crealcritter, does the candy work that well?? :D:lol:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
@baymule I thought I saw a post asking where I find this stuff. My zany internet creeper friends and I keep each other amused

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I know several friends who are harshly and adversely affected by malitol. It's often used in sugar free candies. Read the labels! Lol

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
By -- OMG !!!!!

I laughed so hard I cried. :lol::lol::lol: Took forever to read.
The guy may have exaggerated but, what a writer!!! :clap So, funny and then to think about it brought more laughing out loud.

Nice.

SO -- tell us, Crealcritter, does the candy work that well?? :D:lol:

True story... When I was way younger I was at a McDonald's, I don't recall what it was I ordered but I can tell you I'm 100% positive I ordered a coke. I recall taking a couple of bites off the sandwich and eating some fries, and reaching for my coke. I took a big drink before I noticed it was sugar free. I got up from the table to go and get another drink (coke). By the time I got up to the counter my stomach was hurting something horrible. I told the person behind the counter I ordered a Coke not sugar free Coke and then it came. Projectile vomit, all over that poor girl behind the counter. Not only once but multiple times I vomited. All over the counter, the floor, on customers and all over that poor girl. I buckled over in pain and fell to the floor, still vomiting.

They shut the McDonald's down for several hours to clean up my vomit. The ambulance came and also the police. Honestly I thought I was going to get arrested. They took me to the hospital because I was vomiting so bad and I had such horrible pain. It was then I found out I'm highly allergic to sacrin. I don't eat or drink anything labled sugar free.

These gummy bears with all the funny reviews are sugar free. Seeing how allergic I am to sugar free foods and drinks it's no wonder these people are peeing out of their butts.

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
These gummy bears with all the funny reviews are sugar free. Seeing how allergic I am to sugar free foods and drinks it's no wonder these people are peeing out of their butts.

And you are still eating them? They make others, right?

The artificial sweetners are not good for you and I stay away. If I consume them, I can tell it. Generally elevated heart rate, dizzy, etc. So I usually have nothing more than an occasional bite of something with it...and that's just aspartame!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And you are still eating them? They make others, right?

The artificial sweetners are not good for you and I stay away. If I consume them, I can tell it. Generally elevated heart rate, dizzy, etc. So I usually have nothing more than an occasional bite of something with it...and that's just aspartame!

The only ones I eat contain sugar. I don't eat or drink anything sugar free or I'll vomit profusely and have intense stomach aches.

Another true story... When we first moved to southern IL. My father in laws corn blew over in a thunderstorm. My father in law is an intense neat freak. You ain't never seen a garden as neat and tidy as his although not much really grew well in it. He had to have that corn stood up asap!

My forth oldest son and I said we would go and stand it back up. So we waded out in the garden mud and started standing up corn. It was hot and humid right after a thunder storm and I was sweating my ass off. I asked my father in law if he could get us some ice water. So he comes out with a pitcher of lemonade my mother in law made. Being so hot, I chugged half of a big glass of it. It didn't take 30 seconds and I'm puking all over the place and buckled over in stomach pain. I was totally out of commission the rest of the day and finished up empting my stomach that evening. My mother in law said she didn't know of my allergic reaction to sugar free food and drinks. But God it's been known since I married her daughter. :(

Sometimes I think she does things just to be evil. She couldn't stand me when I started dating her daughter and liked me even less (if that was possible) when I married her. Some of things I could tell you that she did to me back then would leave you scared. She even promted a raffle, started by my wife's younger brother at the wedding of how long the marriage would last before a divorce. Well we've been married 33,000 years. So I guess that made the raffle null and void.

Anyways her stove and dishwasher went out. My oldest son is a property manager and always has appliances. He brought a dish washer and stove up from mephis for her and my third oldest son and I are going over there in a little while to install them. If I weren't such a nice guy I would say no, but this is what son in laws are supposed to do.

Last edited: