We are new here!!

The Old Ram-Australia

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Someone mentioned this site ,so we came over for a look,joined up for no other reason than the recipes and kitchen hints...............I have already seen a few familiar faces ,so it should be FUN.................T.O.R........

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
G'day and welcome to the loony bin. We're all just about half a bubble off and enjoy the company of others like us.:)

Please tell us what T.O.R. means. Hmmmm maybe it's your initials.

The Old Ram-Australia

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
G'day Booigty,here's the thing ,I'm a 2 fingered typer and the old ram is just too long in my view(LOL)..............Thanks everybody for the welcome ,we look forward to being involved with the different forums on this site................we are as low a cost operation as we can be and Jenny has spent nearly the last month bottling the results of the summers vege garden..............We built our house about 10 yrs ago and used the same "design concept "for our shearing shed..............I had a quick look back over the pages and have "downloaded" a couple of recipe's already...............we hope to get to know you all in the future...........................T.O.R....................

PS:do we need to have a number of "posts"up before we can put up photo's?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome!! You can upload pics any time. .. no need for certain number of posts.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Hey, TOR, good to see you here! I always read your posts over on byh and you are very interesting....I just don't have sheep, or I'd be more involved in your threads there. So I'm glad you are here! Welcome!

You need 10 posts to put up links....it may be the same for pics. To slow down the spammers. Just run through a bunch of threads and post a few words here and there. I'd love to see any pics or links you post.

:welcome