We are new here!!

Our7Wonders

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hello! And welcome! I'm fairly new here myself, got my feet wet at BYH and gravitated this way. There's a wealth of info available here - and most here are as odd as I am (some more than others!), so it's a comfy fit!

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:welcome We definately need another sheep person here! How many do you have?

The Old Ram-Australia

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hi and thank everyone who has gone to the trouble of making us feel "sooo'welcome.

Hi Free,its great to "bump' onto you again,even though we are "sheep people "now ,we have had all sorts of "adventures" with all classes of livestock over the years and I hope a lot of what is said is applicable to all livestock enterprises,what ever the type or scale.......BTW,how is your "shed"search going?(up on the building site we may be able to discuss some options and get input from others)..Did you ever catch up on "Sheep" Editor's reply on his blog?I looked back on his blogs and it may be the first time "anybody" has challenged any of his views(LOL)

G'day Neko-chan(where the hell did that name come from?)We are in the S/E of NSW at the foot of the Mornaro,our place is at 740mts.I already downloaded your Pickle/chutney recipe for Jenny.

Hi BBH,I did not see any spots for livestock down here?

G'day O7W,its good to see you down here as well,YOU ODD?I thought you were "normal" for Goat persons(LOL)

I am really looking forward to the "building "forum,its appears to be really good (and pictures too),well, I had better have a look in the Albums and find an Avitar,see you all later ................T.O.R........