We got a new puppy! (New pic added)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
THAT is one beautiful dog!!!! Do you have livestock that she can guard? Now would be a good time to get her out amongst 'em! I want onnnnnnneeeeee! <insert whine here>

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Wow!!!!!!!!!! Have she grown or what? :ep She is just beautiful! Oh how I miss having a dog around, :hit Makes me want one even more now. My 2 kids left at home 9 & 2 1/2 were out playing in the backyard last week & they came in with the leash & said there was a little white dog running around & it even had a collar on it! I told them to leave it alone as it belonged to someone. They really want a dog too.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
So cute!! And she sure is growing fast!! I am really starting to want a Pyr!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I will tell you, folks, my GP/lab mix is one of the most calm, sweet, good with livestock animals in the world! Easily trained, good disposition, deep bark, absolutely ferocious in a fight, good with children and lives for affection. And so pretty that she gets compliments wherever she goes! Looks like a little polar bear.

The lab side of her likes to dig holes in the summer in which to "cool off". Only downside to this animal.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Omigoodness your pup grew so FAST!! and she's gorgeous!!!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I want one tooooooo. (add another whine)

Knoxx from the looks of all the "I want one" too - you might need to go out and rescue some more of those pups.

That is going to be one big dog. But a definate keeper.