We got a new puppy! (New pic added)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she's GORGEOUS! Such a beautiful sweet looking girl!!

Ohhh I want one!

*note to self, you do not need any more animals PERIOD*

tfpets

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
She is so beautiful! Her face just touches your heart! Thank you for giving her a home, I hope she works out!
Tina

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
If a pup like that were to come across our path I think even DH would fall in love! I'm thinking that with my new consistent work schedule and my mom able to stop by during the day that we just might start looking for a rescue pup after the holidays. My son really wants one and truth be told so do I.

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Wow, that is so great. I would love to own one of those dogs. I hear they can be very good watch dogs over the chickens.
I get some deals at Walmart but never anything that good!
Congratualtions and a pat on the back for taking her in.:)

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
She is currently our fourth rescue dog. We have taken in 8 others in the last few years, but have found other homes for them. I believe that this one is a "keeper", though. She is about 10 weeks old and already over twenty pounds. She likes sleeping under one of our dressers right now, but in another week or two, she probably won't fit.

We've have named her Fiona (well my daughter did, actually). Don't ask me why, but she took to the name immediately and responds to it.

We took the photo the first night we had her. The next day we took her to the vet to be checked and to get her started on her shots. She now has a shaved spot over her right eye, where she had a puncture wound from the large dog attacking her, and you can see that the area is swollen and very tender.

After she heals and gets a bit older, we'll try introducing her to chickens.

Fionaunderdresser.jpg

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I'm surprised she fits now!

Fiona is mmy dd's best friends name. I kinda like it. But you have to say it like Prince Charming does in Shrek.

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Fiona is 15 weeks today. I beginning to think that, instead of a dog, I brought home a fuzzy horse! :lol:

Fionaat15weeks.jpg

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
holy cow
oh, I mean holy dog!
that is one big puppy!
monster time at full weight! LOL

pretty dog and nice pic! Your wife won't be picking that dog up much longer..LOL