We haven't had any.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

urban dreamer

I wanna farm
Reaction score
I have alot of opions that many would not agree with. I keep potential agruments at bay by realizing that. Discussions are fun, outright attacking people isn't.

I would like to say however, that I do not believe Blackbird's posts were directed at anyone specifically. I also have the over all feeling that certain peoples start crap just to see if they can pick a fight. Agree to disagree, if you don't like it, don't look at it. If someone does not like something and they tell you, it is your right to say "I disagree with you."

I'm sorry folks, I don't see the point is arguing for the sake of arguing or holding grudges.

For those that really care, Blackbird has left SS. I would appreciate it in advance if you would leave it at that.

Thanks,

UD

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
urban dreamer said:
I have alot of opions that many would not agree with. I keep potential agruments at bay by realizing that. Discussions are fun, outright attacking people isn't.

I would like to say however, that I do not believe Blackbird's posts were directed at anyone specifically. I also have the over all feeling that certain peoples start crap just to see if they can pick a fight. Agree to disagree, if you don't like it, don't look at it. If someone does not like something and they tell you, it is your right to say "I disagree with you."

I'm sorry folks, I don't see the point is arguing for the sake of arguing or holding grudges.

For those that really care, Blackbird has left SS. I would appreciate it in advance if you would leave it at that.

Thanks,

UD
:idunno

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
There must be stuff going on behind the scenes that I don't know about. This isn't making any sense. However, I don't read all the threads.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
freemotion said:
There must be stuff going on behind the scenes that I don't know about. This isn't making any sense. However, I don't read all the threads.
Ditto!
Although, if I am not aware, it is a good thing :)

This thread has been all over the place.

Buster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
urban dreamer said:
I'm sorry folks, I don't see the point is arguing for the sake of arguing
I thought that was the whole point of this thread.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
FarmerChick said:
It's all about who you know around here on what ya can post
;) ;)

:lol: :gig
You are so right, FC. It all depends on who likes you and why, and what you believe, or don't believe. I for one am sick of this ****. I don't go to the computer to be ostracized and mistreated - I can get that at home. The actions of many of here are simply bewildering and sick. I'm out of here.
That was said in a joking manner right? That's what this thread has been, good natured ribbing.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
freemotion said:
LOL. It was a "I'm bored, it's Friday night, and there haven't been any weird fights lately" that traveled through every forum legal way we could think to pick fights to, I'd thought, good natured ribbing about ... everything, really.

But I probably missed something. I love autism :D I get to miss underlying tensions.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
Blackbird said:
FarmerChick said:
It's all about who you know around here on what ya can post
;) ;)

:lol: :gig
You are so right, FC. It all depends on who likes you and why, and what you believe, or don't believe. I for one am sick of this ****. I don't go to the computer to be ostracized and mistreated - I can get that at home. The actions of many of here are simply bewildering and sick. I'm out of here.
That was said in a joking manner right? That's what this thread has been, good natured ribbing.
absolutely a joking manner Dacs...that is why I threw the laughing icons at the bottom! :) I was taken back at BBs response actually....I didn't expect a "real" response like that one???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts