We haven't had any.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
bee I would comment to your post and just say, what any "good" man knows, or should learn.

"Happy wife, Happy life"

Some folks like the drama that comes with the emotional driven conversations, often they take on the victim roll and take every point that is made, to be aimed at them. Often folks take things to personally on-line, some take it over the top and things do get of hand after that.

I think we should debate 21 Dec. 2012, perhaps the end of the world?

Buster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
urban dreamer said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
urban dreamer said:
I respect your opion, but I do not agree with it.
Uh Oh! Urban does not agree with herself :lol:
I should have been more clear. I was responding to Buster's reply.
I don't attack people. I attack their positions. I wasn't the one who called someone childish. The person who did left us. Something about heat and kitchens comes to mind.

Or is that a sexist thing to say? :lol:

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
dacjohns said:
Blackbird said:
You are so right, FC. It all depends on who likes you and why, and what you believe, or don't believe. I for one am sick of this ****. I don't go to the computer to be ostracized and mistreated - I can get that at home. The actions of many of here are simply bewildering and sick. I'm out of here.
That was said in a joking manner right? That's what this thread has been, good natured ribbing.
absolutely a joking manner Dacs...that is why I threw the laughing icons at the bottom! :) I was taken back at BBs response actually....I didn't expect a "real" response like that one???
FC, I knew yours was in fun. It was Blackbird's I was wondering about.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
modern_pioneer said:
BarredBuff said:
Im going to say the world will not end on 12-21-12.
Oh yes it will...... :plbb
Nope!
"But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only" Matthew 24:36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts