Weather

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Ugh, wife is in full Mississippi ice storm mode.

We had 2 inches of snow and now it's freezing rain. Every time it snow storms, I keep telling her it snows differently up here and each storm is different. Finally she stepped outside. Lo and behold it was not as vicious as down south. She is now speculating on how the village plows are working the roads, and won't listen to me that we are prepared for this crap every season.

Love my wife. One of these storms are going to cause my head to explode though

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yin's stay warm with Izzy
IMG_20220116_235001_395.jpg

🪓🪵🔥
IMG_20220117_000242990.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ugh, wife is in full Mississippi ice storm mode.

We had 2 inches of snow and now it's freezing rain. Every time it snow storms, I keep telling her it snows differently up here and each storm is different. Finally she stepped outside. Lo and behold it was not as vicious as down south. She is now speculating on how the village plows are working the roads, and won't listen to me that we are prepared for this crap every season.

Love my wife. One of these storms are going to cause my head to explode though
The question is though... Can you make french toast? Got milk, bread and eggs?

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Intense winds here yesterday. Steady and howling, hard rains. Down this morning but still steady 20-25, no rain. I'm coastal so the snow didn't get to me, thankfully!! Only a few flurries at very start of storm flow, then rain. Western VA got a lot of snow. You guys NE are getting hard hit. Did you see this is probably happening again this coming weekend?

Latest posts