Weather

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Of course we'll have an active hurricane season -- nothing else has been calm either!!! :he

Temps have been radical but, more warm than not, so grass is growing. Good!! My plum tree bloomed during a week long heat wave in late Feb. 🙄. Not sure if any fruit will happen. Gonna soap spray if it will stop raining a couple days! Then, yesterday I checked my two surviving apple trees, they are in bloom! :celebratethought one had been killed by a goat but that tough thing actually has blooms!! Also some sprouts from base, compliments of said goats attempt to totally break it down. (Goat was sold!!). Not sure if they're from rootstock or graft. Had left them, thinking it was dead on top. No bloom on those just leaf. Maybe I'll have an "apple bush". 😊
I have some extreme dwarf apple (or crabapple?) trees from goat damage. They were planted too close to the goat's fence and they get pruned aggressively. They're kinda cute :gig

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
frost last night and a beautiful sunny day even if a bit cold. at least i could get outside for a change. rain in the forecast again this week a few times - not going to worry about it - i can find things to do either way. :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ok, I'll boo that snow with you!! :lol: it sure gets in the way, right?

Here I have sun, 63 and light breeze. Awesome! Upper 70s later. :celebrate

One of my spoiled goat does had twins this morning. They were up and nursing! She's a FF but really nice bag, so I hope to milk her this year. Later I'll get some colostrum to add to the freezer...she's got plenty!

I'm looking for a way to stay home and garden. Move work around? :lol: