Weather

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
50/50 chance of rain tomorrow, nothing more forecasted until Tuesday. Hot hot hot.

Last night around 6 it acted like rain was coming, but it was just inflow to storms building over the PA border, then the skies cleared

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hot for y'all...but some rain for gardens?

Hot & humid but no rains for a few days. 🤷. Heavy dew this morn, so we're ok.
hot enough--July is usually pretty toasty, but June has already been more than normal so we will seen. Not enough rain to water, just to make stuff damp and wet feeling

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The difference between June-hot and July-hot is in June it cools off in the evening. :D

it was very nice last evening when i wandered outside later on to "mark" my territory (trying to discourage deer from grazing a newly sprouting bean garden) - i could have slept out there but i didn't want to be trampled or grazed.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We were looking at some serious rain yesterday afternoon, but it pretty much dissipated... thanking the lord since we had hay that was ready to bale. DS got it baled and then we got a few sprinkles. The farm I went to, to test cows was also pushing their limits to get their hay baled and in the barn... and they also were successful. Everyone that had hay on the ground that I saw for the past few days has gotten it up. We could use a good soaking now.... 40-50% chance for the next 7 days so hope we get some.