Weather

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You know it's cold out when you come in from outside, and realize that your teeth ache b/c they are COLD, but you've had your mouth slammed shut the entire time you were outside.

You know it's cold outside when the dog won't go outside unless she really, really, really has to pee. And when she goes outside, she doesn't stop to SNIFF ANYTHING!!!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
You know it's cold outside when the dog won't go outside unless she really, really, really has to pee. And when she goes outside, she doesn't stop to SNIFF ANYTHING!!!
:lol:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I like when it's really cold because my wandering hunting dog won't wander. She goes down the steps, pees, and back up the steps she goes! Her breed is supposed to be good in all weather. Ha! She's pathetic in winter!

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I wish that my German shepherd wouldn't think of the cold as an excuse to run around more because she doesn't get as hot.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Me, too. Older & colder!! No snow days for me, nope, nada...no Northern areas. Spent several winters in FL years back. Over 15 yrs since I've even been in the state now. I need a road trip.:idunno

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We've been cooking for about 10 days now, temperatures in the 60's and high 60's some days, with sun and almost no rain. VERY unusual for us for February. Today is overcast and a bit cooler and they are talking about possible storms over the weekend. I guess this wonderful weather can't last forever! We had our "spring break".