Weather

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
One extreme to the other. Set to sore to 40C (104F) today here. Google weather has consistently guessed 5C cooler than it has been lately so let's hope they have it right today and it doesn't go too much over 40! It's 30C by 8am so the air con is on and I'm probably not going to move much now.

One of the ducks perished overnight :( it only got to 37C yesterday and they have numerous water sources and plenty of shade, but it was a hot night and she wasn't interested in food yesterday. Cleaned and refilled all the of troughs and paddle ponds and have the gate open to the coolest part of the courtyard for the rest of them. Let's hope they have some sunsense.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I feel your pain with the heat. We had a really hot summer here in Texas too. Sorry for the duck you lost.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Raining here, more to come. Warm here and then temps are supposed to drop with possible light snow before it ends. Cold as all get out tomorrow..... 60's today 30 tomorrow....

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Winds as they predicted -- strong and constant at 30 ish. Fortunately rains were slightly less but, night isn't over! Was able to feed a little early and then got coops closed as the rains came. My strained back from earlier this week is not going to feel better tomorrow after unloading a ton in the trailer this afternoon.... But, Merry Christmas to the animals! Hay man had just delivered to seller! I'm good. Solanpas works. :lol: Animals love me. Its really nice hay!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Merry Christmas
20201225_073621.jpg

Latest posts