WELL HELLLO...... Meet and Greet with Sarah, come and say hi.... PICS

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Like most of you I like animals, I have some already. But never was it in my SS plan to get another dog.

But like all plans, things do change with time. DW thought that having a dog will help these once broken up bones of mine. I had a very bad parachute fall in the military, I broke my hips in 3 places, tib/fib compound fracture right leg, 9 breaks to my wrist and right arm (hence the scars) a broken right shoulder. I was once a plain mess in the aspect of just about to fall apart.

Everything works okay, mmy stance is different, and I tend to get sore bones when it gets cold, or my legs ache when it rains.

But I still like to hunt, I have taken a greater interest in small game hunting this year as part of my plan of being SS. When I first start I knew I was somewhat out of shape, with stop smoking this has helped a ton. Each day I have started to move about the hills and mountains to get in shape and get ready for Sarah for when comes.

Oh I am not lazy, but rather use to do things at my own pace. Now Sarah brings a different funnier element to this clan of mine. She will be a hunting dog/member of the family, she will also be my bestest buddy and hunting companion.

Sarah was bred in Germany and is a kenneled bloodline German Short Haired Pointer. She is from the "E" liter of this place, papers and tattoos shows her blood lines.

So here is Sarah

sarah1.jpg

sarah.jpg

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Awwww!!!! I bet those ears feel wonderfully soft. I want to reach through the computer screen and pet them :love

ScottSD

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Very nice pup!

But the funny thing is when I opened this thread I thought you were going to show us pics of you meeting and greeting Sarah Palin....

:lol: