WELL HELLLO...... Meet and Greet with Sarah, come and say hi.... PICS

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Congrats! I love GSPs, in fact, when we were choosing our gun dog, it was between a GSP and what we ultimately decided on--A Wirehaired Pointing Griffon. She's 9 now, and still a great hunter, although she doesn't get much time out with birds anymore.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Her face reminds me of my choc lab Maggie when she was a baby....so cute, and that wonderful skunky puppy breath! She better be pregnant this time, I need the puppy cuteness!

Jay, she is gorgeous!!! I can't imagine how happy you all must be to have her home!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
PUPPY BREATH!!!! OMG is she ever adorable!!

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
As a former Giant Schnauzer breeder, I imported mine from Germany, and it was a great memory jogger to read about tattoos and the "E" litter. My former dam was from her "E" litter as well, in fact, her name was Elite.

I think its great that you imported her! She looks beautiful, and a true representation of the breed.....I have no doubt she'll be more than you expect!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
ScottSD said:
Very nice pup!

But the funny thing is when I opened this thread I thought you were going to show us pics of you meeting and greeting Sarah Palin....

:lol:
obama.jpg

I think more of folks here that I know on line that can run this country better than she could even ever consider...:lol:

Your joking right?

No fight here bro, but you did ask..

ScottSD

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
No Joke....;)

We can respectfully agree to disagree about it.

Like it's being run REALLY great right now...:lol: