Well, I was having a good day...then...

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
DM

as long as the radio is on as a noise to keep critters away it makes sense...LOL...I was hoping you weren't going to type that the ducks like to dance at night to the music..HAHA

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
Hee hee, nothing like a nosey elder with uneeded advice to present the last straw! I'm sure he's just trying to "be helpful." :/
lol yes I am sure he has good intentions. I love my FIL as if he was my dad, but some days he wears thin :|

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
:lol:

Saturday nights the station we keep it on plays swing music. I swear those ducks must have a blast in their pen, but they never let on to it in the morning. ;)

Quail_Antwerp -- I feel the same about my mom some times. Love her to death, but there are days . . . . It doesn't help when you see these people on a nearly daily basis, ya know?

Edited for typo

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Sorry for the loss of the chicks, incubator problems and FIL - DH snaps. Sounds like you need chocolate. Thats always my medicine of choice. Hope your day gets better.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
2dream said:
Sounds like you need chocolate.
Don't have any in the house........but I am consoling myself with the left over cream cheese icing from the pumpkin muffins the other day :p

Plan on baking cupcakes later today, too, so that should help :D

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Kitchen therapy!!! :D

I can't wait to try a pumpkin cake recipe that has cream cheese filling and chocolate icing! I think I'll make it this weekend. :)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
Kitchen therapy!!! :D

I can't wait to try a pumpkin cake recipe that has cream cheese filling and chocolate icing! I think I'll make it this weekend. :)
I need directions to your house.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
ROFL

Actually, if you want to try the pumpkin cake recipe, I found it in Better Homes & Garden, whatever the current issue is for Thanksgiving. They had some really good dessert recipes in there. I already made the sweet potato cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and they were good. :)

Latest posts