Were in for an adventure!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
LOL -- the "Hi Grandma" threw me. Well, things have a way of happening. Hope things go well for you. We're all here to listen.

Picture must have been from one you were sending TO a grandma. Nice.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
My advice is don't stop at 3. You know that old saying, "Two's company, three's a crowd"? Well...it's an old saying because it's true. I had three boys and regretted stopping at three all these years hence....any two of them at home got along, but as soon as the third came back, FIGHT. Didn't matter what combination of two, they seemed to get along just fine...but add the third and it was constant squabbling and it still is, now that they are grown.

My eldest has two girls and are awaiting the third and then they plan to stop...and I keep telling them they are crazy for not having at least one more. Pairs play WAY better than trios.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
OH my goodness! How precious! Must've been a little scary with her being "a bit" early - but looks like everything is under control! Congrats!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Oh goodness! How scary! I'm so happy to hear she is doing well! Is she in NICU? How are you holding up?

:hugs

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wow, congrats! That's quite early but I'm glad she's doing well!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, what a (wonderful) surprise! :love She's beautiful!

How are you?