Whacky, stupid, useless gadgets

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
I had to start a thread, I found the most silly kitchen gadget E VER on Amazon, and then remembered the silly pop-up toaster thing people buy for hotdogs :eek:

Post the useless crazy things you see on the web.

(If you own one someone else lists - OWN UP!!!)

stupidgadget.jpg

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Oh and here I was going to buy that because I can't find the gadget that cuts up regular waffles to look like the sticks.
Now you ruined it for me. :D

I think its called the waffle cutter upper or something like that oh wait no um, I think its called a knife. Yeah thats! a knife.

Seriously though, I have seen alot worse stuff out there lately.
They unleash them all during the christmas season.

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
what kind of ding dong buys this stuff :rolleyes:.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
:gig I think I have to go look for that waffle-cutter - I might need one and I bet I don't have one.

I'm gonna break out my invention one day.

Automatic WIPER for the bathroom. The delux model you can push a button and the paper will automatically feed between the cheeks. the economy model will be maufactured with pedals, like a bike.
I'll sell it in home improvement stores, and the economy model will also be sold and gyms around the country. (where those folks drive around and around the parking lot to find a spot right outside the door, take the elevator up and then get on the treadmill for an hour) :th

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
the simple life said:
Listen if I am paying for the deluxe model then I want it to be voice activated.
Why should I have to push a button? Geez.
:gig :gig :gig See, I figured an accidental activation could be generated for - well LOUD GAS. :gig

(and if you have those CLAP on light thingies, you'll be sitting in the dark when that happens and I'm not paying medical bills)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
useless gadgets
oh the money spent on those during the holiday season! :)

I hate gadgets. I have so few. And they never work like they say mostly....like the "As Seen on TV" junk they sell.

Tony is a gadget guy. When shopping I have to say NO to a million stupid gadgets. Actually gadgets seem like more work to clean and store etc. Ugh

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
I own this avocado slicer. My SIL put it in my Christmas stocking one year. I've used it. It should probably go in that pile of kitchen gadgets I was getting rid of.....

http://www.target.com/gp/search/181...ocado_slicer&LID=1015511&ref=tgt_adv_XSGT0358
I used to work for a cooking school and we sold a TON of these. The woman who owned the school said she used them for hard cooked eggs, tomatoes, and mushrooms too.

I like my knife! It takes up less space..... :lol: