Whacky, stupid, useless gadgets

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
the simple life said:
Listen if I am paying for the deluxe model then I want it to be voice activated.
Why should I have to push a button? Geez.
:gig :gig :gig See, I figured an accidental activation could be generated for - well LOUD GAS. :gig

(and if you have those CLAP on light thingies, you'll be sitting in the dark when that happens and I'm not paying medical bills)
OMG I a ROTFL that's too funny!

I don't want to go to the hospital for an auto hiney wipey! good grief LOLOLOL

I am thinking someone who was too lazy to cut up the waffles for the kids invented that :lol:

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You know My inlaws God bless there generous souls have allways bought me gadgets for the kitchen. They know I love to cook and I think it's an easy solution for them at the hollidays. Last years pannini electric sandwhich squisher thing is still in it's box. This year I got smart and told them which kitchen item I would like to have. If there going to spend money on something lets make it an All American Pressure Canner! :D

Anyone want to buy a Cuisenart Pannini sqwuisher???;)

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have one of those sandwich makers. Not the pannini kind. The kind that makes toasted, triangle shaped, stuffed sandwiches.

I got it at the thrift store for about $3 and I can't say it was a waste of money. I think it's ridiculous. But, I figured hubby would like it. He LOVES the thing!

And I'll tell you what, after having had my first tuna melt, it's growing on me, too. :)

Cassandra