Whare am I? Alabama of course!

smithx9

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Welcome hungryhensfarm! I have been to Valley! King Ford to be exact...bought a truck there years ago! Don't have the truck anymore tho...

Russell County is not that far down the road from ya'll...

Glad to know there are others likeminded, if not next door, at least in the next couple of counties over!

hungryhensfarm

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
smithx9 said:
Welcome hungryhensfarm! I have been to Valley! King Ford to be exact...bought a truck there years ago! Don't have the truck anymore tho...

Russell County is not that far down the road from ya'll...

Glad to know there are others likeminded, if not next door, at least in the next couple of counties over!
My brother-in-law works at King Ford. I bought a truck from there just before Christmas.

I need to learn how to be more self-sufficient and I figure info on this site can help me do just that. Good to know there's someone somewhat close by who feels the same way, too.

jsanders

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Chilton County. Midway between Jemison and Calera. Hi ya'll. I've been reading BYC for a long time, just getting into chickens, and there was a great thread re: SS. It led here. I am in the starting stage of SS and very unorganized. I did start a barter group for around here on yahoo groups though. I hope it catches on.

See ya later