What about razors???

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I HATE HATE HATE spending money on disposable razors. Hubby has tried rechargeable and other electric razors and he doesn't like them so that is out.

No...not shaving my legs is not an option and hubby can't grow a beard worth a damn. Poor guy tried and he looks like he has mange! :gig

Plus our youngest also like a smooth face and whiskers really bother him.

I pondered the old style barber razor with a sharpening strap, but the odds of my clutzy self accidentally severing a limb is pretty high. Plus I would have to shave Max to keep him from accidentally cutting his throat.

What do you guys do? Still use disposables? What brands? The cheap ones I have tried tear me up! My favorites are the Bic Soliel razors, but the price tag.... SHEESH!!!!

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i like intuition because you can shave your legs like you only have 30 seconds which i like however the gel stuff is used fast

i am going to try sugaring once my leg hair grows back

sugaring is all natural and it said that after sometime it is permanent becuase it pulls the hair out from the roots and you only have to do it every couple of weeks

here is a homemade recipe and info

http://hairremoval.about.com/od/sugarwaxing/ss/sugar-hair-removal-recipe.htm

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Well then... You could always look on eBay and find you one of the vintage EpiLady's. My wife asked for one, so I bought one for her. She still hasn't forgiven me for listening to here (that time).

EpiLady just doesn't work on the surface, but goes deep down and rips 'em out by the roots!

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
boy that sounds relaxing to the soul just like sugaring

i have seen those epiladys at goodwills quite often

k0xxx said:
Well then... You could always look on eBay and find you one of the vintage EpiLady's. My wife asked for one, so I bought one for her. She still hasn't forgiven me for listening to here (that time).

EpiLady just doesn't work on the surface, but goes deep down and rips 'em out by the roots!

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Can we change the title of this thread to the S & M thread? (Shudder)

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
k0xxx said:

I've used one... once... :hit tears welling up in my eyes just at the memory...