What are you DEHYDRATING today?

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
I am loving that Dehydrate2store site- although I 'm not so sure about dehydrating soup :lol: I love her kitchen! And to have the counterspace for TWO Excalibers makes my paltry little new economy model look like it is taking up even more of my tiny kitchen space.

I have fresh picked raspberries in the dehydrator now. It says on the website it can be done, so I'm trying it. They've been in almost a day, though, and not getting terribly dry. We'll see. I went out to pick blueberries for jam and the raspberries looked so delicious on the bushes that I changed my mind, even though raspberries aren't my favorites.

JRmom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Jalapeno peppers yesterday. Cherries today... not anywhere near a local item, but I couldn't resist. I think I've eaten as many as made it into the dehydrator. I can't wait to use them in baking. And I may have to go back to the store and buy more to snack on!

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Yum- I can make myself so sick eating so many cherries! Now, if my little cherry tree would only oblige me with a bit of fruit. :p

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Can I count myself? We're holding steady at 97 (feeling like 110) at the moment, but will be 100+ during the next 3 days... :barnie

chicken stalker

Power Conserver
Reaction score
90 here today which is insane. Tomorrow is supposed to be 95 which is practically unheard of around here. Going to plug my dehydrator outside.

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Borage. Some of the flowers and trying to collect the seed. The bees seem to love this stuff and the pigs eat it right up. Great stuff Borage!

sparks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Kale, fennel fronds,parsley..2 kinds..and basil. Napa cabbage. What do you do with the Borage?

Latest posts