What are your kids doing today?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS2 has been throwing epic temper tantrums at lunch time (right before nap) and was a crab@ss yesterday. I let him sleep in today! He's tagging along to my doctor appointment, then shoppping afterwards.

DS10 forgot to take his lunch to school. He set it down in the mudroom when he put his shoes on and left it there. I put it in the fridge for him.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ugh 2 year old tantrums are awesome. Hope sleeping in helped today!

We did more fall crafts... I'm spending a lot of time looking up craft ideas because DD is a crafting addict lol. Also nearly at the end of our letters, finished another one today.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Can you share a picture of the letters you're doing? I need some crafty ideas and DS2 loves letters and numbers.

Sleeping in didn't help. Today was worse. :gig. Good thing he's not my first kid. I'd be freaking out!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I can get pics but I'm not doing much that's too exciting, lol. We just use whatever we find in the "craft bucket" to make the letter to hang on the wall.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Ball game tonight for my BF's son. I'm claiming him as "my kid" because he's too stinking cute and sweet not to :D I won't see him for another week and a half. He's going to the beach and won't be around this weekend :( I miss him already.