What could possibly go wrong?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A lot like everything today. You can tell me I have to accept and like what you do. I can not say F off there is nothing wrong with my way and you need to leave me alone and let me do my things my way.

Todays T.V. your not missing out on. I just watch westerns but ALL THE NEW SHOWS AND COMMERCIALS HAVE TO put stuff in front of my children that I don't like or aprove of. But it's wrong for me to say that and right for them to force it onto me and mine. I wonder when I'll get stopped on here and elsewhere.
I'm right there with you bro, count me in. I draw the line when it comes to the children, they are innocent.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Technically, every human being ever conceived is immortal. We are created with an immortal soul, and that soul is destined to an eternal life in communion and fellowship with God, our creator, or an eternal life in isolation from God.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I simply do not understand why anyone would want to live forever on this flawed, fallen world when we have been promised something so much better...

because not all of us believe those stories and also, i think it would be very interesting to see what comes next, in this life.

i don't see this world as either flawed or fallen - it's beautiful and interesting and so much more to learn. that people abuse it as they do, yeah, that's a problem, but that can be resolved (it's actually going to be forced to be resolved at the rate we're going - one way or another).

Latest posts