What did you do in your garden today?

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Another quarter pound of buds picked today. I'll pick some more right before dusk.

Put what I had in the dehydrator on 2 levels. Yes I cut the hole too big in the center. Ill measure next time. Parchment is absolutely needed because of the resin.

20240319_145247.jpg

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Those are some itty bitty things to pick. 🥴

An hour per quarter pound to pick these. Usually I can get half a pound in that time. Buds are smaller this year. There's a reason they sell for a lot of money. I only pick for Mom's friend and myself.

Alcohol takes the resin off my hands after I'm done picking. Works on pine pitch as well.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi lovelies! I know I have been MIA but at least not KIA, 🙃
Just so much going on. New med makes me ill but is working. A1C from 9 is now 6 and from 239 is 211. I miss my sugar,lol apparently I was operating at over 300 or more. Now is less than 130 and have no energy to do anything but sleep. 🤪
Oh, what I did today in the garden? Do I have a garden? Well, nothing. It's freezing! All that rush to spring clocks forward but nature here spung back to winter. I am about to put my Christmas tree up to celebrate 🍾
Hope all are doing good. I missed you all so much! And had about 8 ears of corn. The best corn I have ever had in my 16 years. Oh, auto-correct changed the numbers, 🤣

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi lovelies! I know I have been MIA but at least not KIA, 🙃

so glad to hear! :) several of us have wondered how you were doing...

Just so much going on. New med makes me ill but is working. A1C from 9 is now 6 and from 239 is 211. I miss my sugar,lol apparently I was operating at over 300 or more. Now is less than 130 and have no energy to do anything but sleep. 🤪

that sounds like it still needs some adjustments... hope you can get it figured out.

Oh, what I did today in the garden? Do I have a garden? Well, nothing. It's freezing! All that rush to spring clocks forward but nature here spung back to winter. I am about to put my Christmas tree up to celebrate 🍾

every time it snows i'm still playing Christmas music.

Hope all are doing good. I missed you all so much! And had about 8 ears of corn. The best corn I have ever had in my 16 years. Oh, auto-correct changed the numbers, 🤣

:)

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So, besides flowerbug who is on Christmas season like me, what are you planting?
One of the corn ears from last harvest was left on the fridge. Took it out to cook it for the chickens and it was empty. The kernels kind of disappeared, 😆 Why?