What did you do in your garden today?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
BECAUSE -- if it's on the internet it's "true". :lol:

I offer another stink bug killer. :idunno:th:lol: try and advise

homemade spray containing dish soap and white vinegar can kill stink bugs on the spot. Fill a spray bottle with 1 cup of hot water, 1/2 cup of vinegar, and 1/4 cup of dish soap. Then spray the bugs directly when you see them.Aug 25, 2022

What's not to love? Everyone has the stuff at home. Attempt 101 🤣🤞

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Let the 11 hens and 1 rooster into the garden today. They got their fill by scratching around. Sadly the moles got my three artichokes. Don't know why the former owner didn't put hardware cloth at the bottom of the raised beds. :he

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Let the 11 hens and 1 rooster into the garden today. They got their fill by scratching around. Sadly the moles got my three artichokes. Don't know why the former owner didn't put hardware cloth at the bottom of the raised beds. :he
Oh boy

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

moles will not eat artichokes, but perhaps voles or other creatures got them instead.

Latest posts