What did you do in your garden today?

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
did alot of harvesting today. weve had so much rain that i havent been in the garden much and the weeds have taken over. hopefully no rain tomorrow
20240526_152448.jpg

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
20240525_100157.jpg20240525_100153.jpg
That one stringy tree of asparagus has some tiny yellow things in it. What are they?
I more seeds in the same bed to see what happens.
Nothing done today but church. Yesterday tried a weed eater but could do much with it. Too heavy but powerful. Couldn't get the darn harness figured out. Bought it new at almost 300 but might need to sell it on craigslist and but a lighter one forme to use. Thinking of making more beds and just put cement everywhere else so I don't have to weed out, lol
I did make some digging between. The tomatoes and peppers and just soak them so the water goes down deeper.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
View attachment 26369View attachment 26368
That one stringy tree of asparagus has some tiny yellow things in it. What are they?
I more seeds in the same bed to see what happens.
Nothing done today but church. Yesterday tried a weed eater but could do much with it. Too heavy but powerful. Couldn't get the darn harness figured out. Bought it new at almost 300 but might need to sell it on craigslist and but a lighter one forme to use. Thinking of making more beds and just put cement everywhere else so I don't have to weed out, lol
I did make some digging between. The tomatoes and peppers and just soak them so the water goes down deeper.
I believe that's a female asparagus that appears to be producing seeds.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️