What did you do to MAKE money today?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
tortoise said:
I made $15 on Etsy and refunded it. :cool: No income, but essential feedback to get future "real" sales. Actually it cost me listing and selling fees so... I probably shouldn't post on this thread about it. :/
Just limit it to the number you need, then stop. Everyone will understand, that would be very reasonable.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Worked on some ads today.

If you look around hard enough on the internet there are quite a few places to list/sell items for FREE. Today I put some ads on Mid Missouri Classifieds. I don't know if it will result in any sales, but at least I am getting my info out there. :D

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
freemotion said:
tortoise said:
I made $15 on Etsy and refunded it. :cool: No income, but essential feedback to get future "real" sales. Actually it cost me listing and selling fees so... I probably shouldn't post on this thread about it. :/
Just limit it to the number you need, then stop. Everyone will understand, that would be very reasonable.
You betcha! 14 is my limit.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I am taking cans to the recycler today, shipping a dozen hatching eggs, and listing my buckling on CL. Hope I can make a bit from those things :) I am going to get my "cyber yardsale" stuff together and start listing everything too. My goal is to make enough to pay my phone bill for this month by the time it is due on the 6th :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you know it is funny but my best way to save money is not spend

the more I try to make, the more expense and time and effort to make profit (and then it is a good enough profit for the time invested)

ugh

I truly realize now that not spending all over the board in life is the best way to become financially stable.

it isn't spend $1,000 and find a way to make $1,400

it is find a way to spend $300 for that $1,000-----and not work so hard

hold onto the money you do have is what is slapping in the face over and over again LOL

just some thoughts WEE!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I am taking cans to the recycler today, shipping a dozen hatching eggs, and listing my buckling on CL. Hope I can make a bit from those things :) I am going to get my "cyber yardsale" stuff together and start listing everything too. My goal is to make enough to pay my phone bill for this month by the time it is due on the 6th :)
Well I'm $33 to the good. $7 profit on eggs, $26 on recycled cans, and I don't count the fuel because I have to go within a block anyway to get a prescription filled :D Not bad for a non work day. I have a few more dozen eggs spoken for for next week. I also met a neighbor down the road that has a little side work for me next month. Soooooo....pretty good day here! I still need to list my buckling though. ;)

How'd everyone else fare?

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Picked up aluminum cans while walking the dogs. Resulted in a grocery bag full plus the exercise of bending down to pick them up! They'll go with everything else on the scrap run. Also found 0.31 in change while walking. Not much but I'm out there anyway so might as well!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Made it through my extra 30 min of work today! That's $5. woot!!!